Adult Spanish Classes
At Spanish Acueducto, we understand the importance of acquiring a foreign language. Socializing is a factor that encourages people to learn a new language. Even further, studying Spanish is a way of developing more confidence and a personal growth.
Our method is fun, challenging, and effective. We understand that the main objective is communication, so we emphasize that.
What We Offer
• Small groups. At Spanish Acueducto, 10 students per class is our limit. Average class size is 3–6 students.
• Semi-Private instruction.
• Conversation and grammar.
• Flexible schedules.
* If for some reason there is only 1 person enrolled in a group class, the student has the option of taking 7 hours of private instruction instead of the group class.
Group Class Schedule
At our location, the session is normally 1.5 hours long, but we offer 1-hour sessions, too.
1-hour = $60.00
6-hour package = $360.00
12-hour package = $660.00 (Save $5.00 per hour — a good deal!)
18-hour package = $900.00 (Save $10.00 per hour — a great deal!)
If you need the instructor to go to your location, please contact us for an estimate.
At our location, if you have a friend or co-worker who wants to study Spanish with you, don’t hesitate to come together. These lessons are for two students.
12-hour package = $350.00 per student
16-hour package = $430.00 per student
We would need at least a 12 hours notice, in order to reschedule a private session. Otherwise, it will be discounted from your package.
- Spanish Acueducto sells brand-new text books. You can purchase your Spanish books at the front desk.
- Our book will be used from the Beginner through the Intermediate levels.
- For the Advanced level, information will be provided at $15.
- If a student wishes to withdraw a course, s/he will have to do so in writing before the second class starts. The processing fee will be $50.00, which is deducted from the original price.
- After the second class starts, no refund will be granted.
If we at Spanish Acueducto cancel a class due to low enrollment, we will refund your tuition payment in full.
Listen to what our students have to say!
“Fabiola is a friendly, warm, and patient instructor who is able to teach Spanish in a way that is understandable, respects a student’s level and pace of learning, and is enjoyable at the same time. Her prices for individual classes are very reasonable and she is accommodating about days and times to meet. I highly recommend Fabiola for anyone wanting to learn or expand their proficiency in Spanish.”
“As an adult learner, I can appreciate how learning a foreign language later in my life may pose some particular challenges and require a distinct teaching skill set (I learned English as a second language in my childhood). In my opinion Fabiola’s teaching style is very effective, multi-faceted, engaging and shows tangible results. In the past years, I have also attended classes with other Spanish teachers and regrettably did not witness the same level of progress I had grown accustomed to expect from taking her classes. During her classes, I have been impressed with her ability to solicit equal participation from all the students while making this process seem effortless. This is no small feat considering the contrasting personality styles that may be encountered. Fabiola not only shows relentless patience, but she also continuously adapts to her audience, making sure her students leave the class with a solid grasp of the materials covered.”
– Christine B